Sunday, October 6, 2013

Feeling Loved


I had a birthday yesterday, kind of a big one I guess although I'm in denial about it! 30! Ack! Anyway, I was given a surprise party! What in the world? It was wonderful and perfect and I loved every second of it.  I heard the restaurant people expressed concern before I got there that the surprise would put me into labor, but it was all good. I am so grateful for my family and friends and really felt loved and blessed that all this effort was put into celebrating my birthday. :)  More details and pictures to come.

Now we have just 2 more weeks (or less) until this little girl makes her debut and I am just so excited about the upcoming weeks and months. Life is good right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...