Friday, October 11, 2013

Who doesn't love a blue cake?

A sweet friend of mine knows my love for funfetti cake and for my birthday she gave me some funfetti cake mix and blue frosting (along with some movies and popcorn for an at home date night, awesome gift btw). Today I decided to make the cake with Sawyer, another funfetti lover, and just to make it even MORE fun, we made it in a bundt cake pan. I know, I live on the edge ;)  He was so excited about it, especially because the frosting came with sprinkles in the shape of fish, and if there is one thing on earth he loves, its fish. He was good about putting the sprinkles on the cake, but towards the end of that he mostly just ate the sprinkles on their own. He is my son.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...