Monday, October 14, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

It's my favorite time of year-Fall! I used to love Summer the most but now my true season love is Fall. I couldn't wait to go to the pumpkin patch this year, as I have said before pumpkin patch pictures of Sawyer are my favorite! We went to this place out of town, Bauman Farms, but before we even got to the road from the highway there were long lines of traffic coming from all directions. We decided to turn around and find a different place, we were not interested in waiting in that line! We ended up at a place we've never been before called EZ Orchards and it was just what we wanted! Pumpkins, playing, and a store for fresh produce and snacks (aka gigantic cookies)!


Before we left Sawyer posed by the skeleton he loves so much and then did some modeling poses on the stairs



Right after we got into the "Harvest Fest" he found this tiny white pumpkin and was obsessed with it for the rest of the day





I think he liked these tractors more than anything



how cute and cool is he?






These awkward pictures are so funny to me, I'm clearly struggling with something but there is Mike snapping away! Love you, babe! haha
 

 and finally a normal one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...