Saturday, October 12, 2013

Bump Documentation

When I was pregnant with Sawyer I hardly took any pictures of myself and looking back I wish I took more. I was too self conscious. I still am pretty self conscious, but I didn't want to feel the same way with this pregnancy. I took them every 4 weeks with a few random inbetweeners, and I really think its cool to look back and see just how much this little girl and I have grown. I also laugh looking back in the earlier pictures and remember thinking at the time I was SO HUGE. Look at me now! haha!

10 weeks, and I am not sure why I am making the most awkward pose of all time, but there you have it

 14 weeks

16 weeks (I think)

 17 weeks (I think)

18 weeks

22 weeks

26 weeks

30 weeks

34 weeks

almost 37 weeks
  

38 weeks!
 

I am in the home stretch! one week to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...