Thursday, October 10, 2013

Silly Spirit

These might not be perfectly exposed photos, but I love them. They really capture my sweet Sawyer and his silly spirit. Being 9 months pregnant it is hard for me to play and run around (hard meaning near impossible) but I really cherish my afternoons with Sawyer. It's just us and I love our conversations and when he tells me about this or that toy, what he did during the day, and watching his imagination run wild when he plays. The other day I heard him with some hotwheel cars at his train table and I believe a racecar was put in time-out. Why it was in time-out, I am not sure, but it made me laugh.

Things are about to change around here and I know he has no idea just how much, it kind of makes me want to cry because I want him to really know he is loved and important! I make sure to tell him these things as often as possible. I know that he is going to love his sister and love having someone to play with and I can't wait for that. It will be an adjustment for all of us, but one I am really excited for!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...