Sunday, December 30, 2012

Evergreen Aviation and Space Museum

My parents were so generous and treated us to a day at the Evergreen Air and Space museum. Sorry that you had to work Mike!

The museum has this amazingly huge plane called the "Spruce Goose." It was huge, like...overwhelmingly huge. Totally cool though. Not surprisingly, Sawyer had a great time. He loves airplanes and helicopters so he was really enjoying the day! Thanks for the fun day Papa and Nana!

Chips for lunch....mother of the year right here




I'll clone the dates out later, too lazy today ;)

Part of the wing of the Spruce Goose







They had this little kid play area, my mom and I hit up the gift shop and my dad stayed with Sawyer, he said Sawyer was loving it and for awhile was just sitting still on one of the play planes while watching the other kids play. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...