Sunday, April 22, 2012

While Dad Was Away....

Sawyer and Mommy played! The two of us had a lot of good quality time playing and hanging out. He was such a good boy. There were, of course, a few minor meltdowns, but I am just chalking that up to him being a 2 year old. Nothing that lasted too long. Overall, we had a nice time just the two of us, and our four pets, haha.

On Tuesday we went to Toys R Us to get this giant toy car/ramp contraption. He threw a huge fit while we were there because he wanted to play with it RIGHT.THEN.AND.THERE so that was a little embarrassing, but he calmed down in the car and was really really happy when I had it all put together. He loves it.


He also played with his stacking block train and looked cute while doing so.


Pierre supervised

On Wednesday we did some laughing, and played with Puki


On Thursday I cleaned out our coat closet (I did a lot of cleaning and organizing last week) and he promptly plopped down on a suitcase and played with a ring box.


snacked on some freeze dried apples
 

Played with his "yigh" (light) in the hallway and then had a little cry. I don't even remember why he cried, but I do remember that he was really, really tired that day, so I'm sure the minor meltdown had to do with his sleepiness.




Friday he was obsessed with this orange all day (and still is two days later) see this 365 post for the background on that. haha


On Saturday I made some cinnamon rolls as a treat for breakfast. He LOVED them.




While I was making his lunch the poor guy was scratched by Jacques. I didn't see it happen, but I did see Sawyer was following Jacques around laughing, so I am assuming Sawyer wasn't 100% innocent.

Doesn't Jacques look guilty though?

Sorry for the boring recap, we aren't all the exciting, but I love looking back at the cute little memories. Sawyer and Mommy were happy to have Daddy back. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...