Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bink Flashback

When Sawyer was a baby (I still think he is a baby, but that's beside the point) he LOVED his binky. He was a total bink baby. Then soon after he turned one he basically gave it up on his own. Truth be told, I was kind of sad. He looked so cute with it, it comforted him when he was sad, and after he would fall asleep nursing, I could stick it in his mouth which would allow me to get up and place him in his crib without waking him up. So nice. However, he figured out how to self sooth and all was good.


Here are a few cute bink pics.

A few weekends ago I found one of my old Cabbage Patch dolls, it is a boy doll with a plastic pacifier. I gave it to Sawyer to see if he would play with it or just ignore it, and he was kind of interested. He kept calling it "bebe" and would glance at it every now and then. The something funny happened, he found one of his old binks and put it in his mouth! Just like the bebe. SO SO cute. Snapped up some pics right away!





Please ignore the yogurt on his shirt. I took these after he ate dinner. :) (Don't they kind of look alike?)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...