Saturday, March 8, 2014

They see me rollin'....



Blair has been a rolling fool these last couple weeks! The first couple times she couldn't get her arms forward so she was basically planking. I mean, it was pretty hilarious, but she wasn't having it. The next day or so she finally got that figured out thank goodness!



I do find it funny though that even though basically the second you put her down now she rolls over onto her belly and immediately gets mad. How about don't roll over then? Such a silly.



Nothing much new to report with my Sawyer dude, still obsessed with watching Paw Patrol whenever we let him and anything fishing related. He is a sweet guy and I can't believe he will be 4 in one month! I am excited for his birthday, mainly just because he loves birthdays and I can't wait to see how excited he is. I'm not all that excited about my baby boy turning 4 though, it sounds so old!



I really love being Sawyer and Blair's mom. Sappy, I know, but it is true.





She is loving being unswaddled


She doesn't really like being out of our arms. She gets mad in her saucer, mad on her playmat, mad in her chair. 
Here she is mad about being in her saucer




Here she is mad about being on her tummy


We went to a birthday party last weekend and then I caught Sawyer under his train table eating all the chocolate from the favors....






She is the prettiest little thing





I love this shopping cart full of fish






I had to bribe him for these pictures....














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...