Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Tree Day

I can't believe its been a year since this! And what a big change since last year, this year our family of 4 got to pick out the tree :)

Sawyer has been wanting to get a Christmas Tree since before Halloween so needless to say, the boy was thrilled! He even brought his toy chainsaw to help out with the cutting! It was freezing out so we all bundled up, Sawyer wore kids hiking socks and when pulled up they go to past his knees. He calls them his sock-boots. Blair wore a cozy outfit and a hat and I wrapped her in a warm blanket before I put her in the Ergo. She fell right asleep so I assume she was nice and toasty.

How cute are they?




Me and my #1 gal




I'm so excited to have appropriate shoes for snow!





He was shouting "TIMBER!"



Blair enjoyed playing by the light of the tree that night


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...