Monday, November 11, 2013

Rainbow Baby / Blair's Room

They say your baby after a loss of a child or loss of a pregnancy is your rainbow baby. Blair is definitely my rainbow baby, she brightens our life! I still feel sad when I think of the baby I miscarried and think often about him or her and what our life would be like if that hadn't happened, but I know that Blair was meant for me-for our whole family. I am so happy she is my daughter. She is wonderful and lovely and she fills my heart with so much joy. Both of my kids do. I look at Sawyer and just want to cry because I can't believe how fast he has grown in these last 3.5 years. He is the funniest and sweetest boy on earth. I must be hormonal today, or perhaps it's the sleep deprivation, ;),  but putting everything into perspective, life is really good. We have two wonderful children, food on the table, clothes on our backs, and much much more and we couldn't be luckier.

Today is my first day alone with the kids and Blair blessed me by not being awake for 3 hours in a row in the middle of the night and Sawyer went to bed without a fight and slept until 7:45. I call that a win for this mom! Right now Sawyer is playing really nicely with his cars and Blair is snoozing on my chest. This is what life is all about.

I have this on her 365 blog but I love this outfit and she is the cutest gal I know!

And my fav recent picture of Sawyer, taken at my surprise party last month

 Blair's room isn't completely done but I wanted to share some progress pictures. Mike's parents gave us this dresser and Mike stained it to match the crib and changing table


Her adorable jewelry box given to her by some of my dear friends




oh Pierre....

Mike made this changing table for Sawyer and now Blair is able to use it. Impressive work right?

a few little detail pics



Blair resting in her crib for the first time while I finished up the pics :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...