Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hello 60D!!

Let me start off by saying I am so thankful for my first dslr given to me by my parents a little over 2 years ago, it was a Canon 10D, and while it was great and took nice and clear pictures, it is now about 10 years old. So, I figured as i am enjoying photography more and more, it was time to upgrade! Hello 60D!

I will spare most of the details but a quick overview is the one that I ordered last week never shipped and it really bummed me out over the weekend, so I ordered another one (the first will be refunded) and it came today! woohoo!

Here are some unedited photos I took today, I know they are not perfect but I was playing around with the settings, with and without flash. I am so happy!



 




    
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...