Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Cold Day At The Park

I'm so glad we got Sawyer this super warm jacket, it comes in handy when its 31 degrees outside and he is in desperate need to run off some steam! Last weekend we all bundled up and went to the park, it was SO cold, but Sawyer didn't seem to mind! I felt like a bad mommy because I thought his mittens were in my car, but unfortunately they were home. :( But we showed him how to put his hands in his pockets so periodically he would do that to warm them up! I'm glad we went though, even without mittens. He really had fun and I enjoyed snapping pics with my new camera.

He was looking sad because it was taking me awhile to get our stuff together

These two are such buddies











I wish this was in focus! I love it so much.



Hands in pockets, this picture cracks me up


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...