Wednesday, January 23, 2013

First Trip to Cabelas and a Lazy Sunday

Last Saturday Mike realized he needed some new Waders for fishing so we piled in the car and headed to Cabelas. Neither of us had ever been there before despite it being only an hour or so away for the last couple years. Not really my kind of place to shop, but I knew that Sawyer would get a kick out of seeing the "stuffed animals" (if you know what I mean). I will admit, there were a lot of interesting things to look at, but it was really crowded and Sawyer is in a phase where he likes to go off wherever he wants and not listen. Lets just say I had to apologize to what felt like every single person because he ran in front of them or ran into them. That is a 2 year old for ya! But he had fun and no one seemed to mind :)


Making sure I was going too. "YOU COMING MOMMY?"

It was a really cold day, it was about 2pm and there was still ice on our tree

He spotted a little bench and made a beeline for it




 We found this big crate full of giant fish and reptile pillows. I kind of think he needs the shark one for his birthday, as obnoxious as it is.




Checking out the bear

He was really interested in this tackle box for some reason. Mike ended up getting him a CARS fishing rod. It is pretty cute


 



Happy to watch a little Bubble Guppies on the way home

I had fun goofing around with my camera

Sunday Mike and his friend went fishing and left really early. Sawyer and I had a cozy and lazy day. Most of it was spent lounging, watching movies, and playing with his cars and other toys.

Learning to blow kisses

Tackling Pierre
 




 We listened to kidsbop on Pandora, he loves looking at the album pictures that show up




Potroast and veggies to warm us up on this cold day

and finally these two are reunited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...