Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hawaii Part 3



I was feeling sad on Wednesday because we only had 2 full days left and I wanted to spend at least another week on the island. But, we all made the best of our remaining days and continued to enjoy ourselves.

Early Wednesday morning Mike and my dad went up to Haleakala, Mike hiked and my dad scouted for some birds. Sawyer, my mom, and I stayed close to "home." We went to the beach in the morning, then to the Wailea shops and out to lunch.

Breakfast:





Pouring sand out of his beloved crocs

Lunch at Moose McGillicuddy's

Here is what the guys were doing:

Mike's Haleakala hike


  
Poppa's photo of an Apapane

We all arrived home at about the same time, the guys napped/rested in the condo and Sawyer, my mom, and I headed to the pool and Sawyer was loving his rocket ship floatie. He was looking pretty sleepy while we were in the pool, but of course, no nap was to be had!








 After some ample pool time, we got the guys out of the condo so we could snorkel and swim in the ocean.

That night Mike and I were lucky enough to have a night to ourselves and we chose to drive up to Lahaina. We ate at Cheeseburger in Paradise and had this awesome view.
We love Lahaina
Blue Hawaii
  
Pina Colada






It was a perfect night. We even met up with some old friends of mine for a few minutes! I don't have a picture! boo!
Sawyer had a great time with his grandparents, and we knew he was in great care.

I was hoping to finish this trip in 3 posts, but I am tired and will have to complete it tomorrow. I didn't intend for this to take so long! Perhaps I took too many pictures! (NEVER!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...