Thursday, June 21, 2012

Catching Up

I really feel like I have been slacking in the picture taking department since I finished my 365(366) blog a few weeks ago when we were in Hawaii. Probably since I don't feel like I *have* to take a picture every day, and maybe also because I took so many pictures on vacation that I needed a break from the camera. It makes me sad to be such a slacker, so I am going to try harder to get more cute little pictures of him just being cute. :)

Anyway, that doesn't mean I haven't taken ANY pictures, just not a billion per day like before. Here are some cute candids taken since we got back about 3 weeks ago.

Waiting for Dad to come home:
Someone pretending to sleep on the couch instead of taking a bath
Just kidding!
Wearing a cute shirt and watching a cartoon while I mad BBQ chicken pizza for the first time, turned out good I think!


I captured a sweet moment of a Daddy Sawyer hug, while Sawyer was wearing his shoes on the wrong feet. :)


Playing with his newest obsession: Pairpanes (Airplanes)


Playing outside on afternoon, we spotted a cat (or an Eow as Sawyer calls them, we tried to get a closer look but it ran into the woods and I'm guessing into another yard)


Also, he devoured a cupcake. He was in heaven.




We also went to the beach somewhere in between all this, but that deserves its own post....

Until next time! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...