Monday, June 18, 2012

Haircut!

On Sunday Sawyer got his 2nd haircut, EVER! I'm not counting the few (badly done) bang trims I have given him every few months or so, I mean go to a salon and chop off some luscious locks type of deal! Homeboy's hair was getting LONG. I love it long, personally, but it gets to a point where I can see that it bothers him. He gets hot, it gets in his face, I am terrible at cutting his bangs, it was just time to go in.

Some before shots:




We went to the same place we went to back in January for his first haircut, and this time Grandma came with Sawyer and me. The second we walked into the salon, Sawyer belched like a frat boy. It was so hilarious.
He did not want to sit in the chair alone, nor wear the cape. So I had to sit and hold him in my lap.
I, however, wore a cape. ;)  (please ignore my crazy face and weird hair)

His grumpy face was cracking me up

So handsome! After his nap he made a Fathers Day card for daddy, we love you Daddy!



Being messy eating dinner, doesnt he look like he is a mini-Beatle? I love his 60's hair!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...