Saturday, May 23, 2015

Hiking with Mom

A few years back, well even one year back, you could say I wasn't a hiker. But, in my old age where I need to make sure I am as active as I should be I have come to enjoy hiking. It helps that my family loves it also - Blair loves getting out and about as much as Sawyer! I'm so grateful we have another family activity we can do that everyone enjoys!

We have this super close little area by our house and we decided to go one afternoon.










Mike is working on a landscaping project in the backyard and I wanted to get the kids out so I decided to load them in the car with snacks and the hiking backpack and make a go of it. It was slightly hard but we did it! 



 I love our little adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...