Monday, March 30, 2015

More Playing at Home and More Adventuring

After I returned home from California things have been low key which is really nice. Lots of playing at home, and last weekend I took the kids to the park one day and the next day we all went on a family hike. Nothing too remarkable but I took some cute pictures so here they are!

Mike got Sawyer his very own "cariboot" Also, one day on the drive home Sawyer told me "Mom, sometimes you make me upset, but sometimes I really love you." Isn't he sweet ;)

This little mischievous gal can say Sawyer, shoes, socks, cracker, baba, cheese, and a few others that escape me right now, but one of the cutest is when we ask her what the owl says she replies "hoo hoo."

She is obsessed with Sawyer's flip flops


She is also obsessed with her little minnie mouse purse, and likes to hold lots of little treasures in it, including her phone




 "Oh Sawyer, I'll take your scooter for you"














We saw a little friend on the trail



They were super into the flowers, Blair even ate one!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...