Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Biking with the cuties

We went on another bike ride last weekend and our two kids were so cute I almost couldn't take it. Sawyer had the gopro on his bike for the first half (he got so many comments on it like "whoa look at that cool kid with a gopro! ha!) and for the second half I put it on Blair's little seat. She wouldn't leave it alone and it was so hilarious.

I love our little outings like this and I hope we can do it more often. My goal for Sawyer is to get the training wheels off his bike this summer and he agreed to it, though I think he wasn't quite sure what he was agreeing too.

SO handsome this one, look at his sparkling eyes!




out of control cheekers





he decided he needed to walk his bike up this incline ;)





She stopped to observe the geese flying overhead, too cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...