Sunday, December 7, 2014

Christmas Tree Hunt! (2nd fav day of the year)

I know this is kind of odd, but I think the day we get a Christmas tree is my 2nd favorite day of the year (pumpkin patch is #1) because of the photo ops. I've said before I am not a great photographer and I know that's still the case but it's just so fun for me to capture these days - Sawyer loves getting a Christmas tree and bringing all his tools. He has a toy chainsaw, saw, and pocket knife and he carried them around the whole dang place. Adorable. Blair loved stumbling around and finding (eating) sticks. She had no clue what we were doing but she sure had fun. She passed out right when we got home and slept for 3 straight hours.

Because we have our TV mounted to the wall we have to find a tree that is tall (Mike's insistence - it is always about 10 ft tall) and thin so that it doesn't get in the way. Because of this we have to scout for noble fir's and when I was kid I hated this type of tree (I really don't know why) but now I like them. I'm sure my parents are rolling their eyes now at the thought of all the missed noble fir opportunities. : )

I always try to get a picture of them together, lately I need Sawyer to hold her hand to keep her from running away







Doesn't get cuter than this

or this.









I'm a sucker for a daddy/daughter moment


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...