- Sawyer putting pointing his wrists at me over and over saying "mommy, why when I go like this spiderwebs don't come out?" Well, because you aren't spiderman. "ok."
- Blair running to Mike and saying "DADA!" when he gets home each night
- Blair running in general
- Sawyer singing his school songs and then acting shy when he sees me watching
- When they play together nicely
- Blair getting mad and yelling at me at Target when I thought she wanted the pink sparkly purse rather than the silver purse with a bow
- Blair ripping the bow out of her hair and trying to put it in my hair
- Sawyer telling me I'm his favorite girl (I hope that lasts forever ;) )
- Sawyer telling me he likes chocolate pooding (pudding) and that his friend likes bornilla and chocolate pooding
- Sawyer said the other day "Mommy, I like my long hair and I know you like my long hair. But I don't want it too long like a princess down to my FEET!" Point taken. He got a haircut.
hair cut day
I sadly drew this turkey for Sawyer to color - turned out very cute and we will put it on the door for Thanksgiving so the grandparents know where to stop ;)
fighting over chip clips
School Thanksgiving program - pretty much the cutest thing of all time