Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Rained Out / First Library Visit

A direct opposite to my last post of loving to stay home! Last Sunday we decided to get out of the house and take Sawyer to the park and the library. Of course, as soon as we got to the park it started to drizzle, but we let Sawyer tromp around in the bed of leaves and he in his element. I hung back to take pictures since I was wearing light colored Uggs and didn't want to get them dirty ;) When it started to rain a little harder we had to leave but he had fun while we were there!




He was making cute faces while he was getting rained on

 He brought Mike a leaf

And I got one too





 After the park we made a quick stop at home to change his pants and shoes since they were a bit muddy and then we went to the library. He had never been to the library before and he really had a great time! I stayed at the counter to make sure my card was still valid and when I went upstairs to the kids section I heard Sawyer before I could see him, so I followed his voice to find him running from Mike while holding chapter books (like for kids in elementary school), it was so funny. After that we went to the little kid section where the real fun began.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...