Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Pumpkin Pie Helper

I volunteered to make the pies this year for Thanksgiving and I need to make them today. Last year I made mini pumpkin pies in a muffin tin and while they were cute, I wanted to make regular pies this year and I enlisted help from Sawyer. He was a cute little assistant.

Yes, I cheated and bought the mix


He wasn't into it until I took the whisk out




Eating some pizza and watching Cars 2 while it bakes

Yes, the crust is a bit burnt, boo. I hope it still tastes good!
  
A few pictures from the weekend: He loves playing in our room, he was in there for two hours watching a movie and just driving his cars all over the bed.

He got a new sweatshirt and loves wearing the hood. Impressive block stack, right?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...