Monday, September 9, 2013

Sawyer's Room

Sawyer got a brand new room this summer! We had been using this room as a guest room/junk room/office and it was kind of one of those rooms that we just closed the door and ignored when not in use. Oops! Don't tell me we are the only people who have (now had) one of those! The reason for the overhaul was his room he had before is the perfect size for a nursery, and this room is a bit bigger we could start fresh with a new "theme."

I saw this duvet on the Pottery Barn Kids website and knew it was perfect for him. I showed it to him on my laptop and asked him if he liked it, he said "I do! I love sharks!" That sealed the deal for me and I ordered that and the personalized shark sign. I was so excited for it all to come and to get his room all Sharkified, a few days later the duvet came and I opened it and showed it to him. The first thing he said was "I don't want THIS!" I swear, 3 year olds. goodness! Anyway, I told him "you will learn to like it!" Now he does! Thank goodness!







The poster is a picture of Mike when he was about 5. Sawyer thinks its pretty neat!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...