Saturday, August 3, 2013

Sawyers Busy Day

Last Saturday was a busy day for our little buddy. First thing in the morning he and Mike went fishing. Unfortunately there are no pictures of this particular trip (I have a post I am working on with a whole slew of fishing pictures from other trips) but I hear they had a good time.

After they got home I took Sawyer to play at a park with a splash pad with a friend. It took him awhile to warm up to playing in the water, but eventually he got all up in it and had a blast :)







He woke up kind of early that day, and after fishing and playing at the park, I knew he would need a nap or he would be a monster for the rest of the day. Thankfully, he agreed.



After he got a good chunk of sleep, we got ready to head over to his buddy Lucy's house. They are always so cute together and such a good buddies! We all get to go camping soon and I can't wait to see them having the best time. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...