Saturday, May 4, 2013

The littlest Hufford

This little one makes me so happy. We are so excited that we are able to add to our family. I had lots of worry at the beginning of this pregnancy, and I also had some really awful morning sickness. And to make it even more silly, Mike was gone on his two month work trip! But we all powered through, and things are great right now :) I have been feeling some flutters and had a check-up this week that Sawyer came to (yeah....) and heard the strong heartbeat. That is one of the best sounds! 160 beats per minute! Sawyer goes back and forth between wanting a brother or sister, and I will be happy either way! One thing is for sure, if it is a girl I will absolutely go broke. Have you seen girl clothes lately? come on. I am so excited to meet this baby, and I can't believe that in 5 1/2 months I'll be in the hospital doing just that!

Here I am last week at 14 weeks, I can never not take an awkward picture, but what can ya do? Also, I'm pretty sure this is what I looked like around 20 weeks with Sawyer. I hear that its possible to show a lot sooner in subsequent pregnancies :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...