Saturday, May 25, 2013

Picture Catch Up and a Big Milestone

Last weekend was a big milestone for Sawyer, his crib was converted into a toddler bed! I know lots of 3 year olds have been in toddler beds or regular beds for quite sometime, but aside from a few random occurrences, Sawyer never climbed out of his crib. He was happy to go in there and didn't try to escape. That changed. Sawyer went to bed and Mike and I were talking two Mondays ago about how we should convert him to a toddler bed so that the transition to the regular bed would be easier. We are going to be moving him to another room with a regular bed so that we can use his current room as the baby room. We agreed to try it that weekend. I said "its such a shame though because he does so well in his crib, but I suppose it is time." I went to take a shower and I guess while I was doing that, Sawyer walked out of his room. What timing!

We still held off until the Friday to make the conversion. Sawyer and I were out to dinner with friends and Mike converted it, we came home and Sawyer was seriously thrilled. The whole weekend he was taking about it and saying "This is a COOL bed!" He has slept so great in it, he doesn't come out of his room a billion times, we hear him playing a bit some nights, but eventually he lays in his bed and dozes off. It is so nice! Here's hoping for an easy transition to the regular bed sometime this summer!

Nothing like a little drink and some ipad time

 We went to hang out at Lucy's house, how cute is she?




I love this little violin







jumping off the side was a big hit

I love him helping dad, and also wearing his snow boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...