Monday, February 25, 2013

February Catch Up

I feel like this has been such a crazy month! Mike left for a very long work trip to Cincinnati, we miss him so much! Sawyer and I got sick, my car is acting up, two planned vacations got cancelled, I'm sure other things have happened but I'm too frazzled to think of anything else!

But now I will focus on the good! My mom is visiting! We get to see Mike this weekend! We got an iPad (haha, welcome to 2013, right?)! Sawyer and I have gotten so much quality time together, lots of playtime and snuggling. We also play "Just Dance 4" on the Wii together, he looks so darn cute dancing alongside me.

I'm enjoying dreaming up of things to improve our house, filling up the shopping cart at WestElm.com, but not actually buying it all (I know I'm not the only person who does that, at least I hope). I'm loving watching Sawyer grow and his vocabulary expand! He really is doing so well with his talking, I'm surprised everyday with what he says and what he can now pronounce clearly. It is so great to see.

What is a blog without pictures?

  

Chocolate milk and a snack while my car is being worked on

 I was so surprised on Valentines day! Mike sent me roses! They were so beautiful!

Sawyer loved "Balemtime's Day!" He is still talking about it!




He loved playing at the park one Sunday, but there were too many big kids and I was worried he would get knocked down :(





We spent some time checking out this cool tile globe, Sawyer's favorite part were the sharks, of course!


 We spend a lot of evenings on facetime and skype



 Sawyer loves his iPad!



  

He woke up on Sunday with some truly awesome bedhead!

And that night decided to wear 3 pairs of glasses
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...