I plan to have more posts like this, where whenever I feel like it, I can just list off things I want to remember, big or small. Just to make me smile.
- Mike was gone Friday night to Saturday evening and on Saturday morning Sawyer and I went shopping. He was really awesome while we shopped, he has gotten antsy in the past just sitting in his stroller for more than a few minutes, but not this time. He was just happy to observe things happening around him, or tell me something that was on his mind, or say hi to people.
- At baby Gap I found a straw fedora and just for fun put it on him and he surprisingly loved it! I had to buy it for him because it makes a perfect sunhat for our upcoming vacation. He has worn it for hours each day since he got it. LOVES it! So funny!
- We went grocery shopping on Sunday and for a treat we let him sit in one of the "kid carts" with steering wheels and he had a blast turning the wheels while wearing his hat. He was hilarious.
- This happened about a week ago, but still worth mentioning: he took my soda cap and put it on his toe and called it a shoe. Such a jokester!
- He asked if I wanted a bite of his ball, as if it was food. :)
- New words: Hawaii, grapes, hat, shirt, shorts, Love You, need a bite, more but sounds like "meh", car, and cookie but he says "key"
Sorry for the wordy post, here are some pictures to make it more enjoyable!
And a little video