Saturday, May 19, 2012

Recent Instagrams and a Video

Nothing too exiting happening this week, just mostly Mr and I getting excited for our upcoming vacation! I don't think Sawyer has a clue,  but that is ok. We got a portable DVD player today so that he can handle being on a plane for 5.5 hours. He decided not to nap today, so we put him in our bed with the DVD player so he could have some quiet time. I am so glad we got it! ha!

Such a sweet sleeper


Sawyer and I before I left for a girls night out. I missed him, but had so much fun :) 



Waiting for Dad to come home, he likes watching cars drive by



Grubbin on my dinner. I am happy for him to eat anything!
 


Sawyer talking about his love for Sausage. I keep asking him what he is eating because I love the way he says sausage. I sound a little looney in this video, please don't mind me.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...