Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Sibling Love

I've been waiting for this for so long, but Sawyer and Blair finally play together! I mean, not all the time everyday, but there are moments where they sit side by side playing with their toys and interacting with each other. This thrills me! Sure she pulls his hair, and he tries to push her off, but for the most part they are so cute, and they really love each other. I think Sawyer is glad to have her around, and she lights up whenever he engages her.

Funny little Sawyer convo: I told him that he and I were going to see "Planes: Fire and Rescue" this weekend (we really need a mommy/Sawyer outing) and he said "What about Daddy?" I told him Daddy would stay home with Blair. He said ok, then paused and said "I think Blair will miss me." I'm sure he is right. 

Her face is hysterical








Someone has a hard time sharing (cough, Sawyer)

at least he gave her a hug



He thought Blair needed all of her toys one day

I'm pretty sure he just wanted to sit in this toy bin



she crawled over to him and once she got here he ran off into the other room, poor gal

Sometimes I have to remind him to be gentle, goes with the big brother territory
 

We love these kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...