Saturday, June 8, 2013

WHAT?! It's a GIRL?

I totally was thinking I was having a boy. I have my silly reasons for thinking it, but every once in awhile I would also get a hunch "well, maybe it is a girl" but then I would go back to the boy thoughts. I was happy either way, just excited to be pregnant and anxious to know the gender.

Yesterday Mike and I dropped Sawyer off at daycare and went to my big ultrasound. It was so fun to see the baby and wow is she a mover! It was quite awhile before we got around to checking the gender, and she sure made the ultrasound tech work for it! After some looking and all of us noticing the absence of a certain something, we were given the news that this baby is a she! I think my mouth was hanging open for a good 10 minutes, and Mike said immediately "there goes all our money!"

We were shocked, but also excited! Sawyer was right! He has been telling me it was a baby girl/baby sister whenever I asked. He is going to a such a cool big brother, I am looking forward to taking pictures of him with his sister :)

After our appointment, we went to lunch and a movie (Olive Garden and Hangover Part 3) and before the movie we had some time to kill. Right after we found out Sawyer was a boy we went to Macy's and bought our first item of baby clothing. So we continued our little tradition and did the same for this little one!


October can't come soon enough! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...